Hello! How are you? How’s your week going? Any highlights you’d like to share?
I haven’t been keeping up with reading my newsletters so these links will be from the archives, but interesting nevertheless!
As a reminder, you can subscribe to any of the newsletters at the following links: The Newsette, DailySkimm, and Morning Brew.
Sidekick (a Morning Brew newsletter)
- Write a letter to your future self, you can even use this service to deliver it for you and some prompts to help you get started, or do the opposite and write a letter from your future self
- Want to write those letters to your future self in a journal (instead of online?) – check out these beautiful options. I’ve had dreams of starting an online journal shop – but this one exceeds anything I’ve dreamed of
- An interesting article with tips on how to improve your writing. I’ve mentioned this before, but I really don’t like editing my work. This is why blogging is kind of nice – you can claim that you’re blogging as if you’re speaking to someone – but really you’re just not the best editor ;). I should take the advice of this article and test out some of the tips
- Did you see the space rose?
- How to handle sensitive/serious conversations
- hours of swimming squids set to lofi beats while you study or work
- live jellyfish cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium – do you find this relaxing or anxiety inducing? I’m going with the latter…
- footage of Earth from space, or the classic – do you have two monitors but you’re currently only using one? Blow this up on your second screen for some background music and stunning images
Alright, a short list this week, but there are still some good finds in there. Enjoy!